Saturday, November 12, 2011

Mine Look Like Yours


When everyday look still and everything look exactly the same
When the lights go on and off
When the sun smile too bright and I don't even notice
And when the night feels like afternoon,
Well, I haven't sleep a wink.
What is the reason to sleep anyway?
You're not here to sing me a lullaby,
hug me along the way.

You're erasing yourself in my future,
You make me believe you wont come back
And I'm too tired trying to make you realize,
I'll always be there beside you because I care.

Me, always put a good faith on you.
You, teach me an extraordinary pain that my heart never knew.

You make mine look like yours.
We are now the same.
Nothing to give anymore.
Because its already broke and gone away.

I don't want you to know,
how much I miss you.
Because you don't miss me at all.

I don't want you to know,
how much I love you.
Because you don't love me the way I do.

I want you to know,
Saying goodbye is hurt.
And someday maybe you'll understand,
how the way my heart work cause you.

Uca


lo ya readers uca nggalau lagi-_- hahahaha maaf ya, btw gimana gimana post kali ini? bismillah ya, hope you like it readers;;D

No comments:

Post a Comment

no spamming! xo