Sunday, October 30, 2011

Blame on Who?


"I dont want to grow up. I hate every thing that comes with being grown up. I want to be little again.I hate change."


Blame on who?
Tumblr_ls1jzhshoh1qbhhslo1_500_large
Me? My brain? My mind? My decision? Yeah, blame it all on me. Blame me. Blame me. Blame me. Just blame me like you're the smartest one. Like you never do anything wrong. Blame on everything. What else? Your ability is just blaming on someone, am i wrong?

well, if i could blame, i'll blame you for this fuckin life of mine. I tell you, I GET LOST IN THIS MISERABLE WORLD ITS ALL BECAUSE OF YOU! YOU!!!!! Suck. I hate you. Day by day, more and more. I wouldn't be like this if you could be the good one. The good hero, for us! But the fact? Good hero? You couldn't even be a good leader.

Now, can I blame on you?

I'm tired. I know, I've said this for a thousand times. But I'll never get tired of saying I'm tired. Because yes, I am. I am tired as hell! This ain't world. I'm not living. I'm not breathing anymore. I've died. And it feels like I'm in the hell now. Asking to God for helping. For taking me away of this and put me in the heaven. These shits are starting to kill. Slow but sure.

Don't ask me what kind of life I've been going through. Don't ask me about my life. Never ask, "How's life?" to me. I'm totally bad. That will be my permanent answer till God sends down a miracle for me.

Now, I just need a shoulder to cry on. I need a person to hear me. To wipe my tears. Hug me and tell me that everything's gonna be alright. But its funny, I don't even wanna tell anyone about these shits.
And... I just miss my old life. When everything still seemed right on its way. When laughter was filling my day. When everybody put their big smile. When everybody shared their story well. Now, it looks grey. It looks so old. I wish, it ain't such a history. I wish, it will be repeated again. I miss those feelings of happiness. When there was no thing called "Fake Smile". Now, its all changed. And I hate the change.

No more hero. No more leader. Now, I'm walking alone. No one besides me. No one supports me. No one is ready to catch me while I'm getting to fall in a few seconds. I had to pass this all alone. By myself. Well, I'm taught to do all of things by myself. Hard or easy. I had to pass through it all. I am alone. I realize it. Once again, I am alone.. Alone.. Alone.. Really.. Alone? :'(

Really, I miss old.. I miss the feeling of happiness. 
Now its all gloomy.
I'm tired. 
God, may I go with you? :(

sincerely,Uca




How about this? this is my second post with english languange semoga lebih baik dari yang pertama dan ngga mengecewakan readers ya,xo!

No comments:

Post a Comment

no spamming! xo