Sunday, October 30, 2011

You... Unreachable

Its funny when you like someone but you can't tell it and just keep being a stalker. 
Its funny when you can't even talk to him and just admire him from a distance. 
Its funny when you like someone but he DOESN'T EVEN KNOW YOU. 


You took my heart away with your simplicity. 
Your smile. Your voice. Your smell. Your jokes. It melted me. Hell yes, I was like an ice cream and you were the sun. You melted me with every little thing you did. 


Everybody said that you're not as handsome as what I told to them. But I knew, they just didn't know you, and they said like that because they had no idea how perfect you are in my eyes.
I thought you could be my prince. Because everything I ever dreamed was on you! 
Maybe... You're the prince who always comes in my dreams. Maybe... You're the one who will hurt me the most.

Your voice. Your behavior. Your funny jokes. Your smile. Your eyes. 
Not gonna lie, I like you.
You are almost perfect.
Maybe thats true if I thought that you're the prince. 
But... Prince only exists in a fairy tale right? And fairytale is fake. So... You are just an illusion.

No, I don't wanna try. I won't try to make you be mine. I won't chase you. I won't know you more. I wont. Because I know it well that You are... Unreachable </3




Uca

No comments:

Post a Comment

no spamming! xo